NATO

Some things just can't be placed elsewhere. Have you been speeding and got fined? Or spotted a nice new Volvo on the web somewhere? All non-480 messages can be posted in this part of the board.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

Gimle
480 Connoisseur

NATO

Post by Gimle » Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:42 am

It seems our (The Netherlands) Foreign Minister is going to be the new leader of the NATO... :shock::?:
Greetz,
Gimle

1994, Volvo 480 2.0 ES 2002 - 2005
2001, Opel Vectra 2.2dti 2003 - 2007 R.I.P.
1998, Renault Mégane Coupé 1.6e 2007 -

coyote1980
Volvo 480 Club Europe CREW

Post by coyote1980 » Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:30 am

He'll have a hard time considering the differences in opinions between the US and the EU...

I'm not really proud he's the new secretary general...
Daniël Wilten
Volvo 480 Turbo Collection 1995 Dark Green Metallic
Club Europe chairman/webmaster/forum admin

volvofox
480 Is my middle name

Post by volvofox » Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:59 pm

hi,
What car does he drive ?

Yes I am not proud too, but also not ashamed. He can only be judged afterwards. I hope he has the same quality as mr Joseph Luns had, and he can manage some more respect to do our own European thing inspite of always being the boss's dog, always doing things against the will of our own people to serve the US republican criminals. so not bringing them closer together, but bring the us closer to europe.

I still think it is/was wrong to occupy a land because you don't like the leader (nothing more is proofed) Now them criminals move the problem to the rest of the world.(foreign opposed nations armies now die there) They should stay at theyr farm and drill holes.

what arab political groups did in the world and us, is very wrong. But they (US) should in first hand do something about the reasons why they did this, inspite of playing an eye for an eye (until everyones blind)

(only my oppinion, on which i have a right to, not meaning to hurt anyone)

luck
JPF

(well, it isn't handy to discuss politics, as is religion, but hey, its not forbidden)
luck,
JPF

Nomen est Omen