I CAN NOT BELEVE SOME PEOPLE!!!

Some things just can't be placed elsewhere. Have you been speeding and got fined? Or spotted a nice new Volvo on the web somewhere? All non-480 messages can be posted in this part of the board.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

Daddypimpin
480 Newbie

I CAN NOT BELEVE SOME PEOPLE!!!

Post by Daddypimpin » Fri May 28, 2010 12:24 am

I hope the person who sent me the loverly p.m reads this!!!

I made a Post about a lil project I'm doing involving a AX GT & a Volvo 480 Engine. I've managed to find a stupidly nice Car at a STUPIDLY low price thats just bin sat for the last 5 years! I will be removing the Engine & then I was going to sell on the IMMACULATE Rolling Chassis to someone that perhaps had a loverly running Engine but unfortunately suffered from the dreaded Arch Rot etc I've read lots about!

Now, some of you may not like the idea of this but I did make a Post before where I stated that I was going to find a Car that wasn't used etc.

In light of me making this I have received 2 p.m's regarding the Shell. 1 from a nice sounding chap who looks like he maybe interested in it. Probably to do exactly what I mention a minute ago & so giving a great 480 back a new lease of life!

The other message though wasn't as well written!!! Theres a man on this Forum with big clumsy, exited fingers that should be chopped off! I wouldn't normally take much notice of such juvenile behavior but you seriously wouldn't believe how this mental patient is going on about his sexual love affair with these car's!!! I would put it up but I think admin will just delete the Post!

To you in person mate, I'm sick of these "big man" sat comfy at home behind there keyboard thinking their bad! You should stop lettin your fingers run away with themselves! You see, I don't care who you are but you don't know who the F*%K I am so if you want to repeat the kinda s*%t you put in that message to me then I'll put my phone number up & we'll see how long it takes you to come back on here & publicly apologize for such abusive behavior! It's not my fault you got a bag of s*%t car & so getting jealous because I can buy a better 1, just because I want to lol!!!

Admin: you may want to have a look at this message because not only do I find it disgusting that people like that on on your Public Forum, but also I think the message may even have a Criminal effect to it & so would be worth doing something about!

Cyclone_27
480 Newbie

Re: I CAN NOT BELEVE SOME PEOPLE!!!

Post by Cyclone_27 » Fri May 28, 2010 3:12 am

is it just me who wants to read this random message now? lol
put up the message! whats the worse that could happen? :roll:
- Work in Progress - Thank you for your patience.

Big Brother

Post by Big Brother » Fri May 28, 2010 7:57 am

Daddypimpin. Please forward the PM to myself along with the ID.

Thanks

Adam

2001 V70

Daddypimpin
480 Newbie

Post by Daddypimpin » Fri May 28, 2010 10:17 am

It's not the worst thing I've had said to me lol! Just didn't want to put it up & get admins back up as I'm new here, which is also why it pi**ed me off a bit though!

ted clutch
Advanced 480 rookie

Post by ted clutch » Fri May 28, 2010 10:52 pm

who is the user name?

mardell
480 Newbie

Post by mardell » Sat May 29, 2010 7:17 am

As mentioned in PM mate, i have a perfect 480 Turbo here (running gear wise) yet the shell is fobard...... so if i get my greasy mits on it ill have a 'turbo' back on the road - as for your keyboard warrior :kill:

(edited by glasgow jim )
| 91' Red Volvo Turbo |
| 93' Black Volvo Turbo |

Big Brother

Post by Big Brother » Sat May 29, 2010 3:29 pm

Ok I'm dealing with this now.

No need for it to continue in the open

2001 V70