480 spare parts (lots of)

Cleaned up the garage and found some parts you want to sell? Or are you looking for that one part? You can advertise or request just about anything that has to do with the Volvo 480 in here: brochures, towing-hooks, antenna's, etc etc...

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

nigel poustie
Started learning about 480

Re: 480 spare parts (lots of)

Post by nigel poustie » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:56 pm

Norm57 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:26 pm
dragonflyjewels wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:18 pm
I asked volvoman72 for some parts but he has stopped replying to me 😟
Very strange, I have always found him helpful. I think Nigel Poustie got some bits from him a couple of weeks ago
I did order some parts from him and he was very nice on the phone. And said had post them on the Monday, it was Friday. I still haven’t received them.
It was around 3 weeks ago.
I have been in contact with him and he’d said he will resend some more, so fingers crossed he will come good.
1995 -storm grey Celebration - 108

Norm57
Knows an Aerodeck isn't a 480

Re: 480 spare parts (lots of)

Post by Norm57 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:55 pm

nigel poustie wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:56 pm
Norm57 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:26 pm
dragonflyjewels wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:18 pm
I asked volvoman72 for some parts but he has stopped replying to me 😟
Very strange, I have always found him helpful. I think Nigel Poustie got some bits from him a couple of weeks ago
I did order some parts from him and he was very nice on the phone. And said had post them on the Monday, it was Friday. I still haven’t received them.
It was around 3 weeks ago.
I have been in contact with him and he’d said he will resend some more, so fingers crossed he will come good.
Hi Sylvia and Nigel, hope he comes through for you with parts. Because he is not that far away I have always collected and have not had anything posted. He is a bit of a character is Terry, his place is barns choc full of volvo stuff, last time I was there he had 3 480s for parts. By the way he has a GT that he won't part with for love nor money.