480 Roof Panel with Aftermarket Tilt+Slide Glass Sunroof!

Cleaned up the garage and found some parts you want to sell? Or are you looking for that one part? You can advertise or request just about anything that has to do with the Volvo 480 in here: brochures, towing-hooks, antenna's, etc etc...

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

cranna21
Can tell where the 480 was built

480 Roof Panel with Aftermarket Tilt+Slide Glass Sunroof!

Post by cranna21 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:25 am

Hi Folks,

I will be dismantling a 480 in the upcoming weeks and keeping its panels and cuts from the shell for spares for my own "in-case of an accident" the car in question is fitted an Aftermarket Tilt+Slide Glass Sunroof! So I'm offering the whole roof complete with switch and mechanism etc as well as the headlining for sale if anyone is interested?

It, unfortunately, does not fit the OEM moonroof hole otherwise I would be keeping it for myself! This would suit someone who is intending on doing a restoration and is not afraid of a bit of cutting and welding - it would certainly make for a great addition to a 480 and I'm ridiculously gutted it does not fit an OEM hole and due to me only recently having a full respray its just uneconomical for me to swap roofs!

I can upload pics and so on in due time and as for price I think its a really difficult thing to put a price on, so I encourage any conversations with anyone either interested or just curious and hopefully I can come up with a value.

Thanks!
'91 480 ES 2.0l 16v 'Williams' Conversion - 212bhp/230nm
'90 940 GL 2.0l Estate
'08 XC90 D5 SE Premium