Automatic gearbox £20 - will bring to meet if required

Cleaned up the garage and found some parts you want to sell? Or are you looking for that one part? You can advertise or request just about anything that has to do with the Volvo 480 in here: brochures, towing-hooks, antenna's, etc etc...

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

Ade
Can tell where the 480 was built

Automatic gearbox £20 - will bring to meet if required

Post by Ade » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:34 pm

I recently bought the B18FT engine and box that 'doingitsideways' had up for grabs a while back. I'm not interested in the gearbox or the flywheel for that matter, just the B18FT bit :) Fancied a spare one to play with :twisted:

Anyways, this means that there's an autobox going cheap, apparently it's done about 80K and is in good running order but as I have no interest in using it I'm happy to take £20 for it, I've got what I want and I'm happy with the price I paid. I want it gone and so would happily bring it with me to the meet on Saturday if it just so happened that someone who's coming wants it. If you do want it then bring stuff to protect your car from oily interior devastation, although I will wrap it up well in pallet wrap. Should go in the back of the 480 easy enough, that's how it would be coming anyway!

Please someone take this off me! I have too many cars and engines around me as it is, I don't need this taking up even more space! You know you want a spare gearbox for that price, especially if you have a Robou'd turbo auto :lol:

#EDIT# Will do a straight swap for a manual box (in any condition) on the off chance that anyone has one who wants an auto box. Unlikely I know but can't hurt to mention it, wouldn't mind a spare manual one, I could live with tripping over that because it may be of use one day.
O.C. 480 D.

Ade
Can tell where the 480 was built

Re: Automatic gearbox £20 - will bring to meet if required

Post by Ade » Tue May 02, 2017 3:35 pm

Bump!!!

Come on, someone must fancy this for £20! Giving it away....
O.C. 480 D.