free front brake pads (Quinton Hazel)

Cleaned up the garage and found some parts you want to sell? Or are you looking for that one part? You can advertise or request just about anything that has to do with the Volvo 480 in here: brochures, towing-hooks, antenna's, etc etc...

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

Ade
Can tell where the 480 was built

free front brake pads (Quinton Hazel)

Post by Ade » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:05 pm

Hi all,

ordered some pads last week and it turns out they're not the right ones for my car. They are for solid discs (early type), which mine is, but I didn't realise until trying to fit them that there are two different sizes of carrier. The pads i got are 95mm long and the ones I need (now ordered) are 110mm long.

For what they cost me, it's not worth sending them back and so if anyone wants them and can be bothered to come and get them, they're yours!

they are in my workshop which is located just south of Market Harborough on the A508.

I'm in no rush, they're not exactly taking up any space but just thought I'd offer them up for grabs for anyone local, or passing through the area at some point.

They're even ready copper greased for you :D

how dissapointed I was when they went into the carrier with a fit like a prick up a shirt sleeve :( :nuts:

had to take my nice new discs off again and put all the old shite back on :(
O.C. 480 D.