Various 480 parts for sale.

Cleaned up the garage and found some parts you want to sell? Or are you looking for that one part? You can advertise or request just about anything that has to do with the Volvo 480 in here: brochures, towing-hooks, antenna's, etc etc...

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

carpediem2206
Started learning about 480

Various 480 parts for sale.

Post by carpediem2206 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:17 pm

Hi everyone,
Having sold my '94 480GT I now have a varied collection of spare parts which I wish to sell as they're taking up much needed space in my utility room.
I'll need to have a thorough check to find out exactly what parts I do have (when I have more time over the weekend) but off the top of my head I know I have...
* 2 fold away boot covers, both in fairly good nick.
* A set of 4 480 rims with old, worn tyres.
* A Drive Shaft from an automatic 480 I think? I will include some close-up photos.
* One or possibly two space-saver wheels in good condition. (The tyres are in very good condition.)
* The innards from a driver's door: window motor mechanism, windows, driver's door pocket, etc.
* A rear bumper cross member, which I understand are very hard to come by these days. I bought it about a year or so ago for about £100 but never used it. It had been stripped from a 480 which was being broken up.
Plus other parts and bits & bobs. Full listing to follow...

As soon as I've done a full check I'll list them all on here along with photos (if I can load them on here) or I'll upload them onto Photobucket if I can't. (In which case I'll include a link to my PhotoBucket page.)

Feel free to PM with any questions or offers. I live in Saltburn by the Sea, Cleveland, up on the north east coast, about 5 miles from Redcar and about 14-16 miles from Middlesbrough.
Cheers,
Nigel.

malkontent
Can tell where the 480 was built

Re: Various 480 parts for sale.

Post by malkontent » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:20 am

Hi
I`m looking for : door pockets both sides , with post to Poland .
regards
Marek

carpediem2206

Post by carpediem2206 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:09 pm

Sorry everyone... had a last minute booking so working away from home until about 17th March. I'll see if I can get home to take some photos of the rear bumper cross member (still has the Volvo part sticker on it I believe). Plus any other parts I can pull out and photo...
Cheers!

carpediem2206

Post by carpediem2206 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:12 pm

malkontent wrote:Hi
I`m looking for : door pockets both sides , with post to Poland .
regards
Marek
Hi Marek,
I seem to remember I have a right hand side Door Pocket in good condition. I'll pull it out the next time I get home and take a photo or two for you.
If you're interested, I'll wrap it up and get cost of posting to Poland and send you the postage cost. Anything else you need just drop me a line...
Hope this helps?
Cheers,
Nigel.