Various bits for sale/give away in Southampton.

Cleaned up the garage and found some parts you want to sell? Or are you looking for that one part? You can advertise or request just about anything that has to do with the Volvo 480 in here: brochures, towing-hooks, antenna's, etc etc...

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

gingherheed
Can tell where the 480 was built

Various bits for sale/give away in Southampton.

Post by gingherheed » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Hi to all you good people out there. I have been a bit slack lately and have not been on the forum.
I have a large selection of parts stripped from three different 480's which is clogging up my shed. If you are in Southampton or are near enough to get here and you need anything then come on round! I know that sounds a bit vague but there is just not enough room on here for me to catalogue all the stuff I have. Suffice it to say I will give most things to people who turn up in a 480 and point to the bit they need to replace, whether interior, under the bonnet or anything else. For the more sought after parts that people want there will be a nominal charge. I do like to haggle and negotiate so don't be shy. If you are shy then come round anyway and make me an offer on anything you fancy and I will tell you a) I accept b) no it's freee...take it. c)that's way too much how about (lower suggestion by me).

If you are still reading then in addition to all that I have a 480 ES which is almost immaculate but just needs MOT and a new clutch. Everything else on it has been done. I am open to offers on it and will even throw in the MOT to the right person!!

Plus I have a complete engine/gearbox from a 1987 launch car dismounted and sat in the garden waiting to go for scrap/refitting. Offers please!

Ok folks, that's it for now. I hope to see some of you round my place sometime soon.

timrosser
Advanced 480 rookie

Re: Various bits for sale/give away in Southampton.

Post by timrosser » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:29 pm

I'm very interested in a full set of rear lights- dont care if they are faded as long as they arnt cracked as I can polish them up outside the car. Also if you have the seatbelt arms & the little seatbelt runners- happy to make you an offer for the lights or the runners or both. I live nowhere near southampton but will pay your postage & I do support the Saints!

timrosser
Advanced 480 rookie

Re: Various bits for sale/give away in Southampton.

Post by timrosser » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:58 pm

Please dont ignore me, even if your a pompy fan I'm prepared to trade ;-)