WANTED-black and grey leather drivers seat

Cleaned up the garage and found some parts you want to sell? Or are you looking for that one part? You can advertise or request just about anything that has to do with the Volvo 480 in here: brochures, towing-hooks, antenna's, etc etc...

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

Nickdog
480 Newbie

WANTED-black and grey leather drivers seat

Post by Nickdog » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:00 pm

hello everyone im new to the forum and had my 480 for about a month now and it needs a lot of tlc. i baught a lot of part witch include a set of seats that are pretty good, however the drivers seat wasnt there. (i knew this before i baught it dont worry) if anyone has a black and grey drivers seat that would be great!! im in dorset in england so let me know about picking up and how much youd like. id also buy a whole set of seats if you dont want to let just a drivers seat go. (not neccisarly black and grey but in good condition)

in the mean time ill try scrub up the gt seats i have taken out to see if they can be saved but they look awfull at the mo.

thanks

Nickdog
480 Newbie

Re: WANTED-black and grey leather drivers seat

Post by Nickdog » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:03 pm

I just bought a grey leather interior so no worries no more. :hopping:

EDIT: turns out they are black and grey!! happy days

480 Newbie

Re: WANTED-black and grey leather drivers seat

Post by 5781848 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:45 pm

UP! I want to buy same item too!
Looking for black and grey leather seats for Volvo 480 in any condition (but not totaly dead) or seats upholstery.
As minimum I can buy 2 front blck and grey leather seats or upholstery, as maximum I need all 4 leather seats in any dark color anf rear seats must be with headrests or upholstery for all 4 seats + rear headrests.
Also I'm looking for air pipe (big one from air filter to motor) for 1.7 motor (without turbo).
Thank you guys in advance for any offers!
Waiting for early replays!
With best regards,
Dennis
Thank you for your time!
With best regards,
Dennis