mutiple new/copied parts.

Cleaned up the garage and found some parts you want to sell? Or are you looking for that one part? You can advertise or request just about anything that has to do with the Volvo 480 in here: brochures, towing-hooks, antenna's, etc etc...

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

V480TI
480 Expert

mutiple new/copied parts.

Post by V480TI » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:02 pm

My father and I have started making copy's of various parts due to inavailability or 'expired' parts.

Sidemarkerglasses in each colour available (example red or white) € 65,00 per set
Sideindicatorglasses in each colour (example red or white) € 51,00 per set

Taillightseals like the original Volvo ones € 20,00 per set
Sidemarkerseals € 23,00 per set
Sideindicatorseals € 7,00 per set
Front spoiler € 125,00

Also I made a replacement part for that plastic part in the window motor that often breaks, you can use it if the steel wire is still oke.
€ 26,00 (with Dutch manual and 3 screws)

That plastic ring around the doorlocks also new
€19 per set

Cog wheel for speedo
€ 17,00

I do not have other parts !

Also I can supply you with a chip, it is a better designed one then the Pruen one (I am the contactperson for that chip, R.Pruen made his chip with help from this guy...)

No shipping costs included !

If youre a bit scared about prices :
Many people on the German Forum as well as on the Dutch have bought parts form us, and I dare to say, quality (and fitting) is fine !
Also remember that we use professional companies to make moulds (and thus professional/industrial ingredients)
A good mould is very expensive !

All parts are designed to cope with weather influences, if its uv-radiation, rain or whatever.

Interested, drop a pm to my father (or an Email) to ::::

Joepvrijling@tele2.nl

Greetz
Flamered GT-Turbo 09-1995, Yellow Koni's, Intrax springs,Palm Beach,rear speakers,middle arm rest,Roboumod,Vega's, CT 906 radio/cd with 850 R amplifier, Pioneer speakers allround.
Hausser front and rear bumper, Black Diamond sport clutch, lightened flywheel, flowed head.Audi TT recirc.Stainless Cat replacement, K&N airfilter,Magnecor KV85,NGK colder plugs.
Soon ; Audi/VW calippers, 280mm Renault Sport brake discs and Ferodo DS2500 pads.

New project : 1987 Silver 480 with B18E engine