Hi everyone, can somone help??

Cleaned up the garage and found some parts you want to sell? Or are you looking for that one part? You can advertise or request just about anything that has to do with the Volvo 480 in here: brochures, towing-hooks, antenna's, etc etc...

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

Turbo Twat
480 Newbie

Hi everyone, can somone help??

Post by Turbo Twat » Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:37 pm

Fuck me, it's been a while, must me months since I last posted. Sorry about that guys have been keeping an ey on things, but never got round to saying anything!! Then I doub't you've all missed me taking the piss anyway!!

Just wondering if anyone has or can get me a spare valve which is part of the oil breather system. It is the plastic bit that is incased in a big black foam puffer jacket on the front of the engine block with pipes leading to the air intake?? (volvo part no. 3451221). I snapped a pipe off mine whilst fitting a new clutch!!

It would need to be of a turbo as they appear different on the celebration and the es i've seen in the yards!

Need to try and get one soon ish as I've stolen me friend's so that I can use my car and his is sat on the road outside my house un-useable (what a mate eh!!).

Thanks in advance to anyone and hello to the rest of you out there hope all is well!!

martinholmesuk
Friend of Club 480 Europe

Post by martinholmesuk » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:44 pm

MatBat told me of a 480 turbo in the scarp yard near him.
maybe he can source it.
Volvo 940 Turbo 19T (real Volvo :P)
Audi TT

MatBat
480 Is my middle name

Post by MatBat » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:50 pm

martinholmesuk wrote:MatBat told me of a 480 turbo in the scarp yard near him.
maybe he can source it.
Funny!, There's one in a scrap yard too! whadda ya know! ;)
1996 Mini Classic 1275.