Subframe now on ebay. £20 start price.

Cleaned up the garage and found some parts you want to sell? Or are you looking for that one part? You can advertise or request just about anything that has to do with the Volvo 480 in here: brochures, towing-hooks, antenna's, etc etc...

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

gingherheed
Can tell where the 480 was built

Subframe now on ebay. £20 start price.

Post by gingherheed » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Subframe back on ebay. Had lots of interest and sent out loads of emailed pics to people but still not sold. This subframe is in great condition. You could have it for the price of a wishbone from the scrappy!!

glasgowjim
480 Is my middle name

Re: Subframe now on ebay. £20 start price.

Post by glasgowjim » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Wowser this is unreal with all that stuff on it and no one is buying they must be mad. What do you have to do pay them to buy it? :bla:

If I stayed within a reasonable distance I would snap your hand off for this stuff., but as I am well over Hadrians wall it is too far :cryhard:

this is totally surreal :dunno:

gingherheed
Can tell where the 480 was built

Post by gingherheed » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:37 pm

:D Yeah it's looking that way. If a few people looked under the front of their cars and saw the state that wishbones and so on can easily get into then thought about how much it SHOULD cost to sort out I'm sure they would consider their options. I get loads of enquiries about bolts, screws, clips, plastic bits and things people can see daily on their cars but no one seems to want to look at the less obvious things and plan ahead!! Never mind. It's here for a while. At least til I can get it in a van and down the scrap metal place. :lol:

Captain Slow
480 Expert

Post by Captain Slow » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:52 am

Again, its a shame I'm in bonny scotland...
Previously....
Whitney - 95 N White celebration No.449/480 now with Ladyforatey
Lula - 94 M Volvo 480GT Sold on...
Daphne - 95 M volvo 440si 1.8 73,000K (sold :()