Wanted in NL: Rearlight (right), not so shiny and new

Cleaned up the garage and found some parts you want to sell? Or are you looking for that one part? You can advertise or request just about anything that has to do with the Volvo 480 in here: brochures, towing-hooks, antenna's, etc etc...

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

tielrooy
Started learning about 480

Wanted in NL: Rearlight (right), not so shiny and new

Post by tielrooy » Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:53 pm

Some weeks ago, my reverse light wasn't working. This was when driving away from the house of my girlfriend's parents. Her father, who has been a Volvo dealer and knows a lot about the older Volvos, hit my right rearlight, because he thought it was a loose contact. There was already a small (almost invisible) crack in it, so now I have multiple cracks that are visible.

My rearlights aren't that beautiful, but I don't want to spend my money on buying shiny new ones. That's why I want to replace the broken right one with a not so shiny one, although not cracked and damaged.

Does anyone in the Netherlands have an old one for me, some people offer them for free, but you can always make me an offer. Of course I don't want to travel too much for it, as you can imagine. Friesland, Flevoland, Noord Holland, Zuid Holland, Utrecht, Overijssel and maybe Gelderland is ok. Otherwise sending by mail is an option.

Please, use the email button to contact me.
Xander Tielrooy; Volvo 480 Collection #257/480; Racing Green Metallic