1991 ES Black : For Recovery / Rescue And Sale

Cleaned up the garage, found parts laying around, but it turned out to be a complete Volvo 480? If you want to sell your car (480 only) you can place an advert here.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

Pedro Morgano
480 Newbie

1991 ES Black : For Recovery / Rescue And Sale

Post by Pedro Morgano » Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:21 pm

Hi All You Admirable Aesthetics,
Sorry and tad ashamed to say after 6 years of procrastination and other priorities it's time i found a more loving capable partner for my once briefly loved 480. It's been languishing SORNED in a lock up for almost 6 years now, in East Kent, not far from Whitstable.
She was last MOT'd and passed with a few advisories in 2016, with 53,000 miles on the clock. However, she was a tad unreliable and needing some talent and TLC then especially regards dashboard / computer. But the 1721cc engine etc was fine. However, that was then. SHe was already a bit tatty on the inside. And will defo be much worse now. With degraded front tyres, flat battery, and no shortage of other failings i guess. I have not checked on her for two years. I will be in the week ahead. Not looking forward to it! Shame on me! Anyway....i'll post more details next week after a visit.
But i'm hoping for rescue / recovery or parts even and maybe someone here will be interested and able to trailer her away before summer. I'll be looking for minimum of £350 and best offers above. I'll ebay too if need. As for some £350 ~ £500 is nothing. But for me that's a whole lot of roof over my head in very lean times. I've not been on here for years. Sorry if i've broken all decorums or make mistakes. But she's too lush to Scrap. And too lush to leave in a lock up any more. Who's gonna be her new hero?! More details next week. Get in touch though. I'll check daily if pos. Happy Easter Folks! #:-D