480 restoration project for sale

Cleaned up the garage, found parts laying around, but it turned out to be a complete Volvo 480? If you want to sell your car (480 only) you can place an advert here.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

nicklee
480 Newbie

480 restoration project for sale

Post by nicklee » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:40 pm

Hi everyone,
I recently bought a set of celebration seats (to replace my tired standard leather ones) from a nice bloke called Richard. Whilst I was collecting the seats he told me that he has a 480 restoration project which he hasn't got time to finish, and which he'd like to sell on. He doesn't use computers and asked if I would post on the forum on his behalf, so i'm doing just that. If you'd like more detail, give him a bell - he asked me to use his number. This could be another potential rescue car, or a project for someone with the time... Richard says it's too good to break.

Details:
White 480 ES, G-reg
1.7 automatic
41,000 miles (I'm told this is genuine)
No rust on body
Partially restored
New cambelt, maybe pumps too (can't remember precisely!)
Replacement rear bumper support (NOS/salvaged)
Needs to be trailered

Richard says he also has a grey 1991 ES for breaking, if anyone's looking for parts. He also runs another 480, so he knows the cars well. As I say, if you're interested, give him a call and discuss the finer details (and price!) on 07919 331135. He's 10mins from Derby, near the Toyota factory.
1992 Paris Blue 480 ES