480GT for sale

Cleaned up the garage, found parts laying around, but it turned out to be a complete Volvo 480? If you want to sell your car (480 only) you can place an advert here.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

Edmundpwb2
Started learning about 480

480GT for sale

Post by Edmundpwb2 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:59 pm

It is with a heavy heart that I must sell my GT. I have not had the car that long but it has been good fun to own again. However I can no longer afford to run it or give it the accomodation that it needs to maintain it. So I am posting here first and hoping there is a potential new enthusiast who would like to purchase, enjoy and preserve it.
This is an L reg GT in green which I purchased from eBay in September 2020. I have spent alot of time and money upgrading and fixing over this time
The car itself I would say is in good overall condition and drive very well. It has an MOT which past in June. I will list as far as I am aware the positives and negatives of my GT but will not confess to be fully extensive on either account.
Pro's
Recently fitted DRL lenses and led's, rear lights lenses recently purchased second hand not cracked and in good condition, dash lights and dials all work, long mot. Ride and engine sounds perfect, many work carried out for mots. lots of receipts and history.
Cons
Some rust patches consistent with age including read arches, slow coolant leak, coolant fan has override switch as fan turns on when not needed when engine is off.

As I say these list are by no means exhaustive and please ask if any questions. I am looking for around 1800 but may accept less if an enthusiast was to offer. If no luck I will have to list on selling websites.