1995 2.0 ES Manual Rolling Project

Cleaned up the garage, found parts laying around, but it turned out to be a complete Volvo 480? If you want to sell your car (480 only) you can place an advert here.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

Emma
480 Newbie

1995 2.0 ES Manual Rolling Project

Post by Emma » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:57 pm

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 703827084/ listing for photos until I do a separate upload.

Based in central Bedfordshire (SG18)

Is currently up at £2K but I am VERY open to discussion and offers, please try me. I'd be overjoyed if it went to a 480 club member/enthusiast, my biggest fear is someone buying it and modding it very badly or ratting it. It's too good for that.

I'm selling because I do not drive this car as much as it deserves or have the time to give it some love. It would make a great rolling resto.

2.0ltr 1995
Manual
Half leather interior in good nick
Clocks on 125k odd but mileage is a bit higher as they stopped working for a while.

-MOT December 2022
-Newish timebelt/tyres/brakes/service.
-Drives fab, lovely motorway cruiser
-Mirrors/windows/Digi dash work, other bits don't:
Sunroof (missing component in switch), rear wiper, demister (Rear wiring works intermittently, connection is loose around boot).
-No leaks
-Some t**t smashed the passenger mirror - still operates fine and is serviceable, I've just not fixed it yet
-newish battery

It had new arches a couple of years ago (proper job, good welding) and it's solid as a result. A great base that's just rough around the edges. Will definitely need a full coat of paint eventually

Have some paperwork.

I've become aware that while I was on hols last week, the passenger light has become lazy, will respond to manual override.

Please come view, see it run/drive and fall in love with it :)