Blue 480ES Turbo conversion BREAKING

Cleaned up the garage, found parts laying around, but it turned out to be a complete Volvo 480? If you want to sell your car (480 only) you can place an advert here.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

ClioRSiTurbo
Started learning about 480

Blue 480ES Turbo conversion BREAKING

Post by ClioRSiTurbo » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:25 am

All parts available

Engine damage so no engine.

Got an early 200mm stage 2 fast road clutch and the later 215mm stage 2 clutch for sale. Early clutch is still in box new, larger later clutch has done approx 800 miles max. Both black diamond and both made of Kevlar these coat me 550 for the two I've got receipts...

Almost new drilled and grooved es brake discs made by black diamond with predator fast road pads. Again only covered approx 800 miles max! Can't remember exactly but this kit totalled nearly 400 quid I've got receipts I'm just not getting out of bed to check price as its gone 3am... Prices for discs and pads and both clutches are negotiable.... And will be surprisingly fair....

Both rear calipers are brand new again less than 800 miles use... I paid 130 each... Got reciept for these too...

Car has a full leather rare palm beach momo steering wheel, gear knob and pedals....

Also desirable is two front custom speaker door installs made out of mdf and black carpet with large front speakers. And a custom made rear shelf again mdf and black carpeted.... Whoever made these did a great job.... They fit perfectly and look great too...

Only thing that doesn't work is info centre as it not so long ago just stopped working but could be earth...

Car has full black and grey leather, leather trim around door cards and dash etc.

Car generally in good condition. Pop ups work ok, windows work fine sunroof works ok, only plastic trim that is broken well has a crack is the black clock surround... I was told this has been rich modded not sure if that's true, as it has a mbc fitted too...

Brake master cylinder looks to be new and I was informed when I bought the car it wasn't long replaced. the inter cooler looks practically brand new and the rad looks to be in good condition too.

a set of red magnacore leads new distributor cap and rotor arm for sale

I have two working alternators for sale, two power steering pumps a new but 400 miles use water pump and thermostat.

Will add to list as I think of stuff...

Pm me with what you're after and I will set up an available/sold list once stuff starts to sell...

Thanks people.

Shame to do this but sadly it's time to.... :(

Will take pics soon

Kez
480 Newbie

Re: Blue 480ES Turbo conversion BREAKING

Post by Kez » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:50 am

Shall I assume from this post that you're not buying the parts from me?

ClioRSiTurbo

Post by ClioRSiTurbo » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Some pics of parts for sale... see the link...

http://m1161.photobucket.com/profile/stuart_lovell_2011

Kez
480 Newbie

Post by Kez » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:30 pm

I'll take your ignorance as a no then?

Shame you never had the decency to let me know after I took everything off the car for you.

ClioRSiTurbo

Post by ClioRSiTurbo » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:39 pm

I sent you a text the same day I posted this ad kez... no need to be rude... I appolgised a fair bit in the text. If I am so arrogant in your opinion, in my opinion I do not like how you've so publically posted on my thread for breaking my car and in my opinion made me look like a bit of a d**k, possibly creating me problems in selling off my 480 parts which I lovingly spent about 2 grand on within the last 2 months of its life.

Put simply you could of quite easily sent me a text or a private message....

But as I say, I did send you a text message. I never intentionally set out to tell you I was going to buy those parts and then not, My engine is kaput hence me having no need to buy them.

Kez
480 Newbie

Post by Kez » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:27 am

You did not send me a text.
If you had, then why not tell me that when I asked instead of ignoring my post?

ClioRSiTurbo

Post by ClioRSiTurbo » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:53 am

I did send you a text you obviously did not receive it.... if I really planned on messing about I wouldn't of sent you my home address would I.... I sent you a text. And I am sorry for whatever reason that you dint receive it... u weren't ignoring you on here I am a social care worker looking after adults with learning difficulties I work hectic shifts... I'm lucky to have the time to reply now. Obviously I'm going to make time to advertise my car because its as good as a chocolate tea pot sat outside my house with no running engine... I was going to reply but in my own time because quite frankly as I stated you p****d me off writing so publicly on my thread... to which you still continue to do.... to which I have to reply to defend myself. I feel you are being rude and unfair how would you of liked it if I'd posted on your thread something similar when you were selling off your 480 you wouldn't of liked it... now if you don't mind I've said my part, I have apologized a few times now and I'd quite like it if either you could delete your posts or if admin could remove all and just leave my relevant ad details as I've got a car to bre ak and sell. I'm not being rude rather so polite.

Kez
480 Newbie

Post by Kez » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:44 am

Fine.. I didn't receive your text. Shame you couldn't just tell me that in the first place

I don't see what your job has to do with it. Oh yes i get it, you are trying to have some sort of moral high ground.. desperate really.
No spare time, but enough time to search every wanted thread or tech help thread from the last 2 months and reply to them trying to sell your parts? ok
Maybe I am being rude, but you started it

Anyway I have nothing more to say on the subject

danielsperry89
480 Newbie

Post by danielsperry89 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:56 pm

do you still have the 215mm clutch for sale? i am in need of a race clutch

ClioRSiTurbo

Post by ClioRSiTurbo » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:19 am

Everything is still for sale. I haven't had time to sell it and lack of interest. I'll pm you