No Volvo's at the Coventry Festival of Motoring...!

Discussions about meetings, both organised by us and by others, can take place here. If you want to organise a meeting yourself, this is the place to start! If you want to inform everyone of a meeting no one might know, feel free to post it here too.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

esta
480 Is my middle name

No Volvo's at the Coventry Festival of Motoring...!

Post by esta » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:22 pm

Well due to my Jaguar commitments, i was out helping at the Coventry Run, i was in an E-Type which was paid for so i didn't bring my GT, but i was disappointed not to see a 480, a P1800, or in fact, any form of Volvo, at the event!

I'm hazarding a guess that this is because of the Gaydon do (which i really wanted to go to so i could see other 480-mad fans!) what a shame that the events weren't thought out more, as Gaydon plays such a big part in the motoring world, i would have thought they could have done something about the clashing dates!

Never mind, i am hoping that next year i will be able to join you all in the next 480 meet, as i should get more time to sort out holiday pay etc!!

Hope all you people who went to Gaydon had a great day, weather was overcast but dry in Cov. ;)
[img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/estamace/logo.jpg[/img]

There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Volvo 480 ;)

WANT: 480 GT-Turbo & Jaguar XJR-S
HAVE: Jaguar XJ40 4l Sov
HAD: 480 GT (Lula) & 480 ES (Lulu), Mk4 XR3i (Wall*E), Rover 416i (Junior-R.I.P. bud), X2 (Percy) & Tahiti (Tati)

www.projectjaguar.co.uk