Proposed Glasgow based mini-meet

Discussions about meetings, both organised by us and by others, can take place here. If you want to organise a meeting yourself, this is the place to start! If you want to inform everyone of a meeting no one might know, feel free to post it here too.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

Richmann1
Advanced 480 rookie

Post by Richmann1 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:47 pm

@ Roo
I was up in Aberdeen on my own 2 until a couple of years ago when i had to move back to civilisation :wink: to stay sane. Had a grey turbo then a red turbo up there for about 5 years and hardly saw any others. Nice photo of your car on torry point did you manage to get through torry and keep your wheels :wink:

Richard :D
Volvo 480 Turbo Collection no 329/480.

Roo
480 Is my middle name

Post by Roo » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:58 pm

Richmann1 wrote:@ Roo
I was up in Aberdeen on my own 2 until a couple of years ago when i had to move back to civilisation :wink: to stay sane. Had a grey turbo then a red turbo up there for about 5 years and hardly saw any others. Nice photo of your car on torry point did you manage to get through torry and keep your wheels :wink:

Richard :D
I went round through Altens to that car park. :lol: I did see one today in inverurie (it will probably be on ebay soon broken it to bits if that gives you an idea of who was in it :( ) There were a few 480's up here last year but they all seem to have disappeared over the winter. :? When did you actually move away?

dave
Advanced 480 rookie

Post by dave » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:12 pm

Yeah i managed to miss this by building my rear beam wrongly!

Ill DEFO be at the next one.

Sorry guys. ***hangs head in shame***

:cryhard:
Make: Renault : Model:Clio t : Year: 1993 : Colour: Blue Met.. : Engine: 1721cc

Scooby Dooby Dont ;)