Club logo discussion

If we want to announce something, like a good update of the website, we will do it here.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

coyote1980
Volvo 480 Club Europe CREW

Club logo discussion

Post by coyote1980 » Sun Feb 15, 2004 11:23 am

There has been a lot of talk and designing over the club-logo of our beloved club. To put things a little in perspective I start this thread. We are not planning on changing the logo simply because (sadly) people tend to change things just for the change. I like our current logo pretty much, it tells who we are and the colors are based on the European flag, heck, maybe we should even be subsidised by the EU because we are the "spirit of modern Europe" :lol:, and also: Volvo has blue (yes, different tone) as their home-color.

But back to changing the logo. The current logo is hard (if not impossible) to print/stitch on shirts, polos, caps, you name it. Therefor we are working out a new logo that can be stitched or easily printed. At this moment I have not got a clue how a logo can be simple to stitch, look nice and not look like logo's of other Volvo 480 clubs all at the same time.

The reason threads about this were started is to keep you involv(o-)ed in the club and anyone with a good idea of how a logo can/should look is free to contact us, you know where to find us ;)

I hope you now understand a bit more what we are planning to do.
Daniël Wilten
Volvo 480 Turbo Collection 1995 Dark Green Metallic
Club Europe chairman/webmaster/forum admin