spoiler V's Lee

The Volvo 480 looks good as is, but if you have the desire to give it a more personal look you can find out what others did to their 480 and be inspired.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

k999ste
Started learning about 480

spoiler V's Lee

Post by k999ste » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:35 am

has Lee still got his e mail address active i need three front and a rear spoiler and have e mailed him thrice with no response, maybe a moderator may have a phone number to call him ;) I need him to take a few hundred quid off me so it will be worth his while :rofl:

Jamo
480 Is my middle name

Re: spoiler V's Lee

Post by Jamo » Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:53 pm

k999ste wrote:has Lee still got his e mail address active i need three front and a rear spoiler and have e mailed him thrice with no response, maybe a moderator may have a phone number to call him ;) I need him to take a few hundred quid off me so it will be worth his while :rofl:
He's been out of town, i'll send him a message.

I can't give you his number, sorry.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/JamoDodger/Avatar/startrek-bluescreen.gif[/img]
Ex 480 Turbo owner, Currently own Audi S2 Avant running 500-600 bhp

lee
480 Is my middle name

Post by lee » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:16 am

front spoilers are in stock rear spoiler i can't quote on a time due to manufacturing problems. Email is active but seem to be getting around 250 items of spam a day. I have change my email address change my contact details here and all of a sudden I got spammed to death with that one to so gone back the my orginal address.

I am running a little mad at the moment which is why i haven't been around.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm