Glowing Logo Colour...

The Volvo 480 looks good as is, but if you have the desire to give it a more personal look you can find out what others did to their 480 and be inspired.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

Which colour lighting will best compliment the current lighting in the dark?

Red
31%
Green
38%
Blue
28%
Yellow (i don't think...)
No votes
Orange
3%
None of the above - please post your idea :)
No votes

Total votes: 29

stu chacks
Friend of Club 480 Europe

Post by stu chacks » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:38 pm

The panel for the heated switch and longrange lights, all light up on mine standard Dan, think you must have a bulb out ;)

I think green is very 80's digital retro, that's my choice Guv'nor! Love the illuminated turbo badge, would be cool if you could connect it to operate from the boost guage...... 8)

Stu.

Dan the 480 Man
480 Is my middle name

Post by Dan the 480 Man » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:46 pm

Macaroon wrote:Of course if you were really feeling bold you could insert EL foil into the back of the rear headrests
I'm thinking...EL foil in the trim that runs up the rear pillars-but not just stuck on. A bit of tinted frosted plastic dropped into the trim so not really noticeable at a glance, but with the foil behind it. So doesn't stand out until the boot is opened, then it gives off a nice cool glow... Hmmmmm. Don't dare me, it's too hard to resist!

NB-I think TommiS made that floor himself-pretty cool i think.
[size=75]My website: ::: [url=http://www.dcmoore.co.uk][color=black][b]dcmoore.co.uk[/b][/color][/url] :::[/size]

Macaroon
Advanced 480 rookie

Post by Macaroon » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:42 am

Dan the 480 Man wrote:I'm thinking...EL foil in the trim that runs up the rear pillars... doesn't stand out until the boot is opened, then it gives off a nice cool glow...
That is definitely the way to go. :D
Don't dare me, it's too hard to resist!
Ah, but I do dare you Dan...

:hopping:
Tonee: '93 Two Tone. High mileage but nice 'n' tidy.
Sheba: '91 ES Paris Special. Love that leather, baby. Scrapped and used as a spares car.