barnsleyGT. warming up to volvo's.

Here you can start a thread about your 480 days. Only the starter of the thread is allowed to fill his thread, and only one thread per person. Threads are simply a personal diary.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

barnsleyGT
Knows where Volvo is from

barnsleyGT. warming up to volvo's.

Post by barnsleyGT » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:11 pm

been gonna start one of these but had nowt interesting 480 wise to say.
my beautiful (didnt think that initially if im honest) met green (best colour by FAR!) 480gt.

but thinkin ive had the 480 a year now, so thats a milestone passed. ive mentioned in posts mostly the problems ive had (usual stuff - window regulator, exhaust, bit electric trouble), ive never really posted saying went for a nice run and the car was spot on and made me smile, and it does that.

had a rough patch with the car when it seemed to need repairing every month, seemed to cost £200 repairs monthly but its been running nicely for a while now which is great.

today i decided to post because as well as owning for over a year the car reached a milestone today too...
service needed now.

ive not been an owner long but thought id show my face at the cumbria meet and it was great to meet people and see some other 480's. i said above mine is the best colour but only just behing is murfs turbo love that sky blue. anyway couple of my favourite pics from the meet..

enough for now.