radio display

Here you can post things about ICE (In Car Entertainment). Like how to install GPS navigation, a DVD-player and other yuppie-stuff. This category might be moved to "those other things" in the end...

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

ted clutch
Advanced 480 rookie

radio display

Post by ted clutch » Wed May 13, 2009 2:31 pm

I have been looking at the pictures wity the red dash.most after market head units have screens which dont match dash colour.mine has been turned green from white to match in.it looks really good.the screens are transconductance and illuminated from the back with 2 leds.just solder different colour leds in there.mine sony unit had red buttons and white screen,it now has red buttons and green screen.it matches perfect.i have also done this in blue for my friends corsa blue dash kit.you will have one of a kind.very cheap to do as well.i will try and put pictures up.can it be done from a mobile phone.youl love it.

esta
480 Is my middle name

Post by esta » Wed May 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Yes, I think someone else had a bash at this as well, with all RED tho...

My cheating mate just bought a geeky head unit where you could choose what colour you wanted to display lol!! :lol:
[img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/estamace/logo.jpg[/img]

There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Volvo 480 ;)

WANT: 480 GT-Turbo & Jaguar XJR-S
HAVE: Jaguar XJ40 4l Sov
HAD: 480 GT (Lula) & 480 ES (Lulu), Mk4 XR3i (Wall*E), Rover 416i (Junior-R.I.P. bud), X2 (Percy) & Tahiti (Tati)

www.projectjaguar.co.uk

kev
480 Rookie

Post by kev » Wed May 20, 2009 1:39 pm

I cheated !Bought a new Alpine so I could choose the the colour of the display and charge my i-phone.

[img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n282/aelhead/480-1.jpg[/img]