Treat for Lula from ALDI ... OFFER STILL ON...

Here you can post things about ICE (In Car Entertainment). Like how to install GPS navigation, a DVD-player and other yuppie-stuff. This category might be moved to "those other things" in the end...

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

esta
480 Is my middle name

Treat for Lula from ALDI ... OFFER STILL ON...

Post by esta » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:03 am

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/2867_7148.htm

Sadly they only had them left in silver when I got there this morning, but click on the link and read the low down.

Now for £50 I couldnt miss out-I love my standard radio, and I will be said to see it just sitting on top of the TV again for however long-BUT with built in blue tooth that apprently worled with ALL handsets I couldnt miss it. Most blue tooth sets dont work with Samsungs due to the code input, so I was dying to try-worked first time! Its easy to use as well, and although at first I wasnt happy with having silver, I like the look of it now!

It also plays SD/MMC so I wonth ave to use my FM adapter any more, and also via USB so I cannect my phone-but the Bluetooth also plays your tunes on your phone as well!

Also, now I wont have to be making up any more mix tapes lol! :lol:

Had to share with you all in case you fancied summit so cheap and yet so good for yourselves! Also got a nice Vernier Caliper and Tap n Die set as well-sweet! Love these places! ;)
[img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/estamace/logo.jpg[/img]

There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Volvo 480 ;)

WANT: 480 GT-Turbo & Jaguar XJR-S
HAVE: Jaguar XJ40 4l Sov
HAD: 480 GT (Lula) & 480 ES (Lulu), Mk4 XR3i (Wall*E), Rover 416i (Junior-R.I.P. bud), X2 (Percy) & Tahiti (Tati)

www.projectjaguar.co.uk

JohnTurbo
Friend of Club 480 Europe

Post by JohnTurbo » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:13 pm

If you hunt back through this section...I bought the none bluetooth version like a year ago.

Still going strong.
Past:
94 Turbo - Red
94 Turbo - Black (Converted from NA 2.0)
92 Turbo - Red
90 Turbo - Silver
Now:
00 Exige
15 GKD Legend
16 Skoda Superb

esta
480 Is my middle name

Post by esta » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:02 pm

JohnTurbo wrote:If you hunt back through this section...I bought the none bluetooth version like a year ago.

Still going strong.
Yeah, I did see that post, that was another of the reasons I thought it was worth a try as there was no follow up on your topic along the lines of "IT SUCKED!!!" :lol:

I'm really loving it! Cant rate it enough! Get so much for your money!

There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Volvo 480 ;)

HAD: 480 GT (Lula) & 480 ES (Lulu), Mk4 XR3i (Wall*E), Rover 416i (Junior-R.I.P. bud), X2 (Percy) & Tahiti (Tati)

www.projectjaguar.co.uk

glasgowjim
480 Is my middle name

Post by glasgowjim » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:22 pm

Just bought the cheapy welding kit :)

Dead chuffed thanks for posting this up esta ;)

esta
480 Is my middle name

Post by esta » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:38 pm

glasgowjim wrote:Just bought the cheapy welding kit :)

Dead chuffed thanks for posting this up esta ;)
Lol, no problem-glad it was useful!

Joe got one of them too! Proper good offers on this week! I love it when they have tools and accesories for sale!! I become like a kid in a sweet shop :hopping:

www.projectjaguar.co.uk