FootSpa Time

Everything that doesn't belong in the previous categories probably belongs here. Interiour (how are the seats mounted? how to remove the CEM?) and exteriour (how to replace the popup-lights shock absorbers or a door) are discussed here!

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

pol
480 Is my middle name

FootSpa Time

Post by pol » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:20 am

Well my car is smelling rather mouldy inside! Just realised the footspa is back. Was hoping someone might have some updated tips as I haven't bothered checking for damp lately. But it's there. More like a puddle in the rear passenger side footwell. Seatbelt bottoms usually wet in the front... I may replace the boot seal and re-sillicone my back lights.. What else could it be please??

Thanks,

pol

ICFM
Knows where Volvo is from

Post by ICFM » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:58 am

Rear windows, front windows, sun/moon roof, doors, boot lid, lights, the hole were the bodywork has rusted through....... :?

I haven't been using my Turbo for a while due to a house move, and when I did last night I found mould growing on the back seat. Spent the next hour driving round with all the windows open and the heating on full blast. Reminds me, must take the golf clubs out before they rust to buggery - they're worth more than the car!

Iain
H reg 480 Turbo 135,000 miles - just run in really

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum viditur

coyote1980
Volvo 480 Club Europe CREW

Post by coyote1980 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:28 pm

I had this too, and damp windows after a start, it turned out that the airco plug in the engine bay needed cleaning.
Daniël Wilten
Volvo 480 Turbo Collection 1995 Dark Green Metallic
Club Europe chairman/webmaster/forum admin