Passenger's side wing mirror

Everything that doesn't belong in the previous categories probably belongs here. Interiour (how are the seats mounted? how to remove the CEM?) and exteriour (how to replace the popup-lights shock absorbers or a door) are discussed here!

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

Les Barbeux
480 Newbie

Passenger's side wing mirror

Post by Les Barbeux » Thu May 31, 2012 8:45 am

Am after a nearside wing mirror, the type that does not have the split across the front with colour at the top and black accross the bottom...the one piece coloured cover, the "older" type I believe.
The colour does not matter as I actually only need the inner bits, primarily the cast gunmetal bracket.
Does anyone have one that they would be willing to part with?

Regards,
Trevor
I'd rather be following my piscatorial pursuits!

strongtom
Started learning about 480

Re: Passenger's side wing mirror

Post by strongtom » Thu May 31, 2012 9:19 am

Hi, I will have one for you (near side UK, i.e. left hand side), as soon as I fit the ones Rachel very kindly sent me, the other is going to Mardell for his matte grey. I'm assuming you mean the ones on stalks? which I think are the newer version. Mine are in perfect working order I just prefer the old style that Rachel has sent me.

Rachel if your reading I think they have arrived, just need to go to the depot to pick them up, Thanks so much your the best. :D

Tom
Had a Turbo, then got a celebration, then had to go back to Turbo!!!