Spigot rings

Springs, shock absorbers, wheels. Questions about this can be asked in this category.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

reynolds_p1
480 Rookie

Spigot rings

Post by reynolds_p1 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:07 am

Hi!

I need help (no not like that..... well, maybe just a little)

I have some wheels which need some spigot rings to make them fit the hubs on my turbo. Problem is ive tried loads of places without any joy "err sorry mate dont do spigot rings...etc" (this is after ive been told they WILL be able to help by another bloody branch of the same place!!)

Its a bit of a problem as the wheels have no markings as to the hub size of them and i dont know what make/model they are.

Anyone know anywhere that might be able to measure up the size i need and have them in stock/make them? Derby/Sheffield areas?

Its driving me nuts cos they will look mint when on the car and if they sit around any longer ill have run out of money before i can get tyres on them!
No longer in a 480!

robkendall
480 Is my middle name

Post by robkendall » Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:08 pm

hiya dude..

that chav shop in rotherham do em......larkspeed?
i bought some for sister fiesta about a year ago....20quid for a set of four.
all you need are the cb measurements before and after so to speak

i think they are online too
rgrds
rob
Warning! This post may contain traces of humour, sarcasm or wit. In case of allergic reaction call 0800 123 456 for free and confidential abuse. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/saracen480/spank.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/saracen480/armynewx.jpg[/img]

reynolds_p1
480 Rookie

Post by reynolds_p1 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:32 pm

Cheers Rob,

Have you got any contact details for that place or directions? do you think they would be able to measure up the size from the wheels accurately? (dont know the size of the wheels and they have no markings)

cheers, Adam
No longer in a 480!