Wheel Refurbishment

Springs, shock absorbers, wheels. Questions about this can be asked in this category.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

Turnipman
Knows where Volvo is from

Wheel Refurbishment

Post by Turnipman » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:43 pm

I live in the south of London and spend a lot of time in Oxford, does any body know of a good wheel refurbisher. Seen a few places on the net but not sure of there integrity or quality:

http://www.wheelrefurbishing.co.uk/pricelist.htm

Any recommendations?

Turnipman :kill:

felyx
Advanced 480 rookie

polishing

Post by felyx » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:19 pm

HI mate , i just bought some curbed MOMO racers (£1200 new 4 years old etc) i went to a refurbishment place in Bristol and he took all the curbing out in 15 mins with a random orbit sander and 3 diffefrent grades of sanding pad for £10 !!!!!!.

Now the amazing bit is thsi guy called HIGH QUALITY POLISHING SERVICES, in stonehouse near STROUD Gloustershire 35 miles from oxford i delivered my MOMO's there today and he is going make Mirror finish all over for £120 which will be in his own words shinnier than Chrome!!!!

pictures to follow.

"chips away" wheel refurbish and alloy repair BRISTOL 0117 955 7722

"High quality polishing services " 01453 825464

he can polish any volvo standard alloys to mirror finish for £25 each wheel this includes stripping this i assure you is INSANELY cheap ask some other company and they'll just say we don't do it because it's to expensive etc

cheers Felyx.

definately worth a 35 mile trip, also he offered an amazing 72 hour turn around "mindblowing"
140mph for £175 just test the brakes