Looking for a good London based volvo mechanic

All the information you need on engine-problems is here. The engine includes the Turbo-charger, airco and everything else you'll find under the bonnet.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

Jydeda
480 Newbie

Looking for a good London based volvo mechanic

Post by Jydeda » Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:15 am

My Volvo 480 Turbo has sat moth balled for a number of years now. There are a few problems on the car including the Turbo which need fixing. Does anyone know a good London based volvo mechanic that take care of the issues and help put the care back on the road? Phone numbers would be appreciated

nicklee
480 Newbie

Re: Looking for a good London based volvo mechanic

Post by nicklee » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:39 am

Terry's Ltd in Tottenham is a fantastic garage. In fact it's the best I've ever used in my 20 years of car ownership (check out the google and good garage scheme reviews). Give Terry a call on 02088 008 862. I've been taking my 480 (and my Saab) to him for years and he's an admirer of the car. He often has older and 'classic' cars in the workshop so should be able to help, even if the recommissioning is a reasonably big job.
1992 Paris Blue 480 ES

Jydeda
480 Newbie

Re: Looking for a good London based volvo mechanic

Post by Jydeda » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:46 pm

Thanks for your response. He awas initially a bit reluctant but sked me to send him pictures, just to confirm it wasn't a lost cause.