Not a 480 but I had fun driving this.

Sometimes threads get out of hand. People start offending each other or do things that are not allowed (like asking for illegal software). These sort of threads will end up in the 'Hall of Shame'.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

volvofox
480 Is my middle name

Post by volvofox » Wed May 26, 2004 11:11 pm

martinholmesuk wrote:
its not a car, its a fast desert camel... why aren't they on the european roads ? answer that one and know why they are crap.
Your such a miserable sod.
i can immangine you liked driving it.. i would ..
Ha trying to seem all nice about it now.
NEVER compare this "thing" with a volvo !!!!
Your so dumb.
Oh, ok. i didn't need this talk about what u are. for crying out loud litlle kidcreep, stick this mustang in yur arse and stay in the godversaken unaait het states were u belong
luck,
JPF

Nomen est Omen

martinholmesuk
Friend of Club 480 Europe

Post by martinholmesuk » Wed May 26, 2004 11:52 pm

Very nice car.

Martin how much did the rental cost you?? And which company did you rent from??

I'm heading over to the states for a holiday sometime soon and was looking to hire a mustang whilst i was there, so that i could kinda partake in a volvo meet over there with some friends from turbobricks.

Otherwise, i'll have to slum it and borrow a set of wheels from my uncle over there.
99$ each day. About £270 for the whole lot. btw 99$ is in Canada
Last edited by martinholmesuk on Thu May 27, 2004 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Volvo 940 Turbo 19T (real Volvo :P)
Audi TT

martinholmesuk

Post by martinholmesuk » Thu May 27, 2004 12:03 am

Removed by MHUK :)
Last edited by martinholmesuk on Thu May 27, 2004 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Audi TT

MatBat
480 Is my middle name

Post by MatBat » Thu May 27, 2004 6:43 am

volvofox wrote:
martinholmesuk wrote:
its not a car, its a fast desert camel... why aren't they on the european roads ? answer that one and know why they are crap.
Your such a miserable sod.
i can immangine you liked driving it.. i would ..
Ha trying to seem all nice about it now.
NEVER compare this "thing" with a volvo !!!!
Your so dumb.
Oh, ok. i didn't need this talk about what u are. for crying out loud litlle kidcreep, stick this mustang in yur arse and stay in the godversaken unaait het states were u belong

Um, okay, can someone please explain what this has to do with the rest of this post? From what I understand Martin was sharing, with us, his expierience of another car.
These personal attacks do NOT contribute much to the club, so please refrain from using the forum as a battle ground (you both have Msn, USE IT!).
1996 Mini Classic 1275.

Glival
Knows where Volvo is from

Post by Glival » Thu May 27, 2004 7:14 am

I'm sorry if I offend some Volvo-lovers here, but the Mustang is one of the few cars I'd love to trade for my 480 :).
I like the models from the late sixties and the 2005-model best.
1995 480 GT Turbo [b]/[/b] Flame Red Metallic [b]/[/b] Leather [b]/[/b] Airco [b]/[/b] Cruise Control

martinholmesuk

Post by martinholmesuk » Thu May 27, 2004 8:15 am

I'm sorry if I offend some Volvo-lovers here, but the Mustang is one of the few cars I'd love to trade for my 480 .
I like the models from the late sixties and the 2005-model best.
That's the thing that upsets me. Because it's not a european/volvo/480 there some shitty remarks and it's not on. :angry:

volvofox goes on about the DAF car and i think it's awful but hey I don't hack and slash about it. Makes me :cry:
Audi TT

volvofox
480 Is my middle name

Post by volvofox » Thu May 27, 2004 9:54 am

listen, If u read my fist post again, u will see that i am NOT judging about MHUK, OR this car.
I just said in a decent way its not a car like we need em here, (quote JAMO dodger if u wish.)

i never asked for any chlidish reply in this way. And btw it is not the fist time either.

I am sorry to have lowered me this way to some persons level.

the dutch joke term "u naait het steeds" has nothing to do with god, stating this is real sick.

can someone please put this in "hall of shame" where it belongs ?

I will say no more. to me :kill: this person is air. REAL BAD air...

:badmood:
Last edited by volvofox on Thu May 27, 2004 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
luck,
JPF

Nomen est Omen

Glival
Knows where Volvo is from

Post by Glival » Thu May 27, 2004 10:06 am

Look over here what they cost in the USA... if I could buy a Mustang GT Convertible for the same price in The Netherlands...
But I guess all my money would go to the insurance company then :lol:
1995 480 GT Turbo [b]/[/b] Flame Red Metallic [b]/[/b] Leather [b]/[/b] Airco [b]/[/b] Cruise Control

martinholmesuk

Post by martinholmesuk » Thu May 27, 2004 10:14 am

You called it crap also said NEVER compare this "thing" with a volvo !!!!
Talk about put the car down. I was excited about my mustang and you cut me down and that's bad and I don't like it.
i never asked for any chlidish reply in this way. And btw it is not the fist time either.

You bring a bad feeling to my post, I know you had it bad in the past but try not to seem shitty here with me/anyone. Yes it was wrong to have ago back at you but it seemed right at the time.

We all learn I guess. I'm happy to forget about this. I'd rather have the poo replys deleted then have it put in shame hall thing. I think the post is really good - all the bad feelings. I will say no more. to me this person is air. REAL BAD air...?? :dunno:

What do you say VF??
Audi TT

Gimle
480 Connoisseur

Post by Gimle » Thu May 27, 2004 10:16 am

At that price, I could afford one :) But couldn't drive cause it uses too much fuel... :lol:
Greetz,
Gimle

1994, Volvo 480 2.0 ES 2002 - 2005
2001, Opel Vectra 2.2dti 2003 - 2007 R.I.P.
1998, Renault Mégane Coupé 1.6e 2007 -

dragon
Volvo 480 Club Europe CREW

Post by dragon » Thu May 27, 2004 2:57 pm

End. FInito. No more.

You two (you know who I mean) both should know better than this. As MatBat says, this is NOT appropriate for this forum, and you both have other mechinisms to air your differences.

This is now in the HOS to stand as a reminder then we all need to get along on here and that abusing each other in this way is not on.

Topic closed and locked.
Cheers! [img]http://www.dragons.org.uk/images/guin.gif[/img]

Gaz Wilson

1997 V70R AWD in Saffron, RICA 580, hot hot HOT!
1995 480 Turbo, Flame Red Metallic/Jacquard-Leather
1993 480 turbo, Vase Green Metallic/Jacquard-Leather
1995 Range Rover 4.6 HSE V8 - Full leather and more!
http://volvo480.northernscum.org.uk <--- Full spec!

Got horses? - [url=http://www.horse-teeth.co.uk][img]http://www.northernscum.org.uk/avatars/ggedt_anim.gif[/img][/url]