Nirex

Sometimes threads get out of hand. People start offending each other or do things that are not allowed (like asking for illegal software). These sort of threads will end up in the 'Hall of Shame'.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

Big Brother

Post by Big Brother » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:29 am

Ok. I didn’t expect this to be brought up again, but as it is here I might as well reply.

So first of all @Rob – as pointed out I have been in the USA of 2 weeks and although there was an internet café next to the place we went shopping Sarah wouldn’t let me go on the internet, hence no posts for 2 weeks.

Now I am very grateful to everyone for their support, and I mean that, I am actually very overwhelmed with the support here.

Now to be quite honest I gave up hope of getting the money back and sourced the parts elsewhere. However as Chris has posted on here and has indicated he will only communicate with me I will respect that.

As several people have said this topic should be locked and put in the hall of shame, while this is something I haven’t wanted to do with any topic I have to agree with them.

I don’t like having the last word and not giving anyone the opportunity to respond but that’s my job as a moderator.

I thank you all once again for your support but this has now become a more private matter.

Topic Closed and Locked

2001 V70