Nirex

Sometimes threads get out of hand. People start offending each other or do things that are not allowed (like asking for illegal software). These sort of threads will end up in the 'Hall of Shame'.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

JayTee
480 Expert

Post by JayTee » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:50 am

Nirex wrote:I spend all my time at home, have no social life at all, don't drink or smoke, my car has neither been on the road or had money spent on it in over a year. every penny we get goes on rent, food, bills and my newly born son.

My fiancee cannot work, or look after the little one on her own due to the fact she is a long term manic depressive with post natal depression.
So all off the responsibility is onto me at this moment.

do not judge a person in a situation that you cannot possibly understand.
sniff sniff sniff sniff
There's a bit of 480 in all of us

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v140/JayTee7774/

JayTee
480 Expert

Post by JayTee » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:54 am

JayTee wrote:
Nirex wrote:I spend all my time at home, have no social life at all, don't drink or smoke, my car has neither been on the road or had money spent on it in over a year. every penny we get goes on rent, food, bills and my newly born son.

My fiancee cannot work, or look after the little one on her own due to the fact she is a long term manic depressive with post natal depression.

sniff sniff sniff sniff
sorry about that folks I wasn't sure at first but I'm certain now
IT'S BULLSHIT ;)

Nirex
Started learning about 480

Post by Nirex » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:18 am

JayTee wrote:
JayTee wrote:

sniff sniff sniff sniff
sorry about that folks I wasn't sure at first but I'm certain now
IT'S BULLSHIT ;)
Can I just be the first to say Jay Tee.................. F**K YOU. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO PASS JUDGEMENT ON ANYONE. ARE YOU PERFECT, DO YOU HAVE A F**KING HALO HANGING OVER YOUR HEAD, HAVE YOU NEVER MADE ANY MISTAKES IN YOUR LIFE, I THINK NOT. SO DON'T JUDGE ME YOU D**K, YOU'VE NEVER EVEN MET ME.

(please excuse my outburst, but I'm sick of explaining myself to people who have nothing to do with this)

You know jay tee, people like you really get at me, keyboard warriors, sitting at home, snuggled up, surrounded by their sad, pathetic, sh*tty little lifes, passing judgement on people, from behind the safty of their computer screen without a single hard fact to back it up. I have never lied to anyone on here, I had no reason to. I did not have to post anything on here to justify myself, but I have been honest with you's to try to explain my situation.

ARE YOU REALLY SO INBREAD AND SMALL MINDED THAT YOU THINK IF I WAS OUT TO RIP PEOPLE OFF, I WOULD EVEN BOTHER WASTING MY TIME POSTING ON HERE, NEVER MIND EVEN COMING BACK?

IF I HAD NO INTENTION OF PAYING ADAM BACK, I WOULD HAVE WIPED THE MEMORY OF THIS LITTLE CLUB FROM MY MIND AND GOT ON WITH MY LIFE, HOWEVER, I HAVE NOT DONE THAT...............HAVE I?

AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED, THIS IS CASE CLOSED. I WILL ONLY TALK ABOUT THIS WITH ADAM.

I WILL CONTINUE USE THIS SITE AS I AM AS MUCH A MEMBER AS ANYONE ELSE. I WILL NOT SELL ANYTHING ON THIS SITE, AS PEOPLE HAVE EXPRESSED THEIR WISHES THAT I REFRAIN FROM DOING SO. ALTHOUGH IF I HAD ANYTHING TO SELL THAT PEOPLE WANTED THEN THEY COULD SEND ME POSTAGE COSTS AND THE REST OF THE £££££ TO ADAM, THUS SORING OUT THIS WHOLE SITUATION.
"you can sleep in your car, but you can't race your house."

"I take my life a 1/4 mile at a time"

JayTee
480 Expert

Post by JayTee » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:37 am

Well Just for you whatever your name is

1) I agree YOU should NEVER sell anything here again especially as you haven't paid Adam back

2) I'm reliably informed that CRIMINALS usually return to the scene of their crime (generally to gloat and say oh no not me I'd never do that I'm far too nice a person)

3) I'm far from perfect in fact I don't own a halo it was reposessed because a shit (similar to you you fuck wit) didn't pay back the money he owed and fed me LOADS of crap . I've made mistakes in my life AND been trying to ride a financial rollercoaster (LIKE EVERYONE ELSE)

4) YOU think to insult me and call me inbred (I hate to say it but you can't even spell the word unless you mean between two slices of ?)HA you twit from the sound of it my son you are trisha fodder how long till you are on Jeremy's show (oh btw I don't mean Top Gear)

Pay him and be on your way scumbag :kill:

JayTee
480 Expert

Post by JayTee » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:41 am

JayTee wrote:Well Just for you whatever your name is

1) I agree YOU should NEVER sell anything here again especially as you haven't paid Adam back

2) I'm reliably informed that CRIMINALS usually return to the scene of their crime (generally to gloat and say oh no not me I'd never do that I'm far too nice a person)

3) I'm far from perfect in fact I don't own a halo it was reposessed because a shit (similar to you you fuck wit) didn't pay back the money he owed and fed me LOADS of crap . I've made mistakes in my life AND been trying to ride a financial rollercoaster (LIKE EVERYONE ELSE)

4) YOU think to insult me and call me inbred (I hate to say it but you can't even spell the word unless you mean between two slices of ?)HA you twit from the sound of it my son you are trisha fodder how long till you are on Jeremy's show (oh btw I don't mean Top Gear)

Pay him and be on your way scumbag :kill:
Ps get to bed! get up in the morning find a job!! and shoulder your responsibilities like the rest of the world !!!

hjkort
Advanced 480 rookie

Post by hjkort » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:07 am

I stay out of this, but I have my thoughts...
[color=cyan]member 1968[/color]
[img]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n225/hjkort/banner3.jpg[/img]

Matthew Brennan
480 Rookie

Post by Matthew Brennan » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:20 am

Yes, quite right... I'm not going to post on here as its nothing to do with me at all..

This isn't a post BTW, you are all just imagining it.

JayTee
480 Expert

Post by JayTee » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:02 am

ah the cold light of day huh ;)
I stand by everything I said last night I feel that in this life far too many
people stand and watch saying its nothing to do with me (or possibly thinking I'm glad its not me) I've been down this road of sending hard earned cash and getting back lies and deceit (I hate to sound all superhero but it must stop )

VanDerGraaf
480 Is my middle name

Post by VanDerGraaf » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:29 pm

Nirex, if your life really is in the position you say that it is then selling the R5T surely makes a lot of sense.
Yeah, probably heartbreaking but surely paying off bills/CT/other monies etc would be better for your family's present and future? :dunno:

You would surely get a decent whack for it and it could really help to start solving the problems that you say you have.

Good luck and I hope you get this thing with Ad sorted out.

Rohan
08 Renault Laguna III Sport Tourer 2.0T 4 wheel steering madness
00 Citroën XM ES9 V6 incredible

Previously:
00 W210 Mercedes E430 V8 estate LPG .....wünderbar!
00 W210 Mercedes E320cdi estate dead, eaten alive
95 Citroën XM 2.5 TD estate dead
95 Citroën XM 2.1 TD stolen/dead
'97 Saab 9000 Aero gone
Vase Green '94 Twin Pipe 480 Turbo
"Scar", Vase Green '94 Turbo dead
"Green Goblin" '93 Turbo Auto PITA, dead
Grey '88 ES dead
Steel Grey '93 480 Turbo sold and believed dead

Nirex

Post by Nirex » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:44 pm

not thats its really anyones business apart from mine, but the R5 will be up for sale shortly.

It will however be getting an mot first, as its easier to sell a car like that with an mot than without.

I don't want to sell her as i have owned her for around 3 years and have poured blood, sweat and tears into a project that I reall enjoyed, but I will never have the chance to drive her.

But the time has come to part company, I will build another one day, but, for now when she goes through the mot it will be the first offer around the £2250 mark that gets her.

VanDerGraaf
480 Is my middle name

Post by VanDerGraaf » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:24 pm

Nirex wrote:not thats its really anyones business apart from mine, but the R5 will be up for sale shortly
Sorry but you posted the fairly private details of your life situation here and then expect no-one to react to it?
If you didn't want response or reaction then why post at all?

I never said anything to indicate that it was any of my business- I was only speaking my mind.

You post, you get responses. Simple as that.

Rohan

Previously:
'97 Saab 9000 Aero gone
Grey '88 ES dead

Nirex

Post by Nirex » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:58 pm

VanDerGraaf wrote:
Nirex wrote:not thats its really anyones business apart from mine, but the R5 will be up for sale shortly
Sorry but you posted the fairly private details of your life situation here and then expect no-one to react to it?
If you didn't want response or reaction then why post at all?

I never said anything to indicate that it was any of my business- I was only speaking my mind.

You post, you get responses. Simple as that.

Rohan
I'm sorry Rohan, I was a little p*ssed off at the fact jaytee called me a criminal, then proceeded to try an tell me how to live my life. The comment about it being none of your business was not directed at you, I should have worded my post differently, and for that I appologise.

If i did not explain my situation, after all that has been said about me (which i might add is slander, which if it came to it on a legal level, the site owners could be held responsible for, trust me, its happened on owners clubs before, not that I'm saying that I'd do that. just some friendly advise) I would look like I was guilty of what people have accused me of. surely if I was guilty, then this would be a rediculous waste of my time, when i could just disappear.

JayTee
480 Expert

Post by JayTee » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:55 pm

Nirex wrote: I'm sorry Rohan, I was a little p*ssed off at the fact jaytee called me a criminal, .
If the cap fits!
Nirex wrote: then proceeded to try an tell me how to live my life
From your own admission you could use some advice ;)
Nirex wrote: which i might add is slander, which if it came to it on a legal level, the site owners could be held responsible for, trust me, its happened on owners clubs before, not that I'm saying that I'd do that. just some friendly advise)
Slander huh NO it's the TRUTH or are you saying any money owed has been paid !

robkendall
480 Is my middle name

Post by robkendall » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:21 pm

lol @ joolz....i dont mind if you disagree....as long as you 'obviously' note that you are of course wrong and im right. ;) :X

really need to calm this down though guys......like i said.....if adam has issues with chris, then it needs to be sorted between them, and not 'trial by forum'

YES i would post bad deals or bad sellers here....i did say that in my first 'new' post....common sense really, as we all buy the same parts etc....but i wouldnt drag out a full blown argument like this......its not really right to do it publicly.....adam could, and should have posted something saying....dont buy from this person, and listed the reasons why, and chris could and should have possibly answered it publicly once.....but the sorting out, bickering and downright bitchyness that has ensued should never have happened....further conversations between the injured parties should have stayed private.....

and i notice adam hasnt posted here since the thread was dug back up.....and i would say it isnt because he hasnt seen the thread...seeing as how he frequents the site daily.....maybe we should leave it to adam to sort, lock this post and HOS it.....bout the only decent place for it IMHO.

rgrds
rob
Warning! This post may contain traces of humour, sarcasm or wit. In case of allergic reaction call 0800 123 456 for free and confidential abuse. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/saracen480/spank.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/saracen480/armynewx.jpg[/img]

VanDerGraaf
480 Is my middle name

Post by VanDerGraaf » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:20 pm

Wise words Rob.
That's why all I did was suggest what might help his situation- not discuss his arrangement with Adam.

Whether or not Nirex has done things rightly or wrongly some of the stuff written has been quite nasty.
Many less virulent threads than this one have been locked in the past and I fully agree that this should all stop, and the thread be locked.

Instead, why don't we hope that things do get worked out someday. It would be by far the best solution.

Rohan

Previously:
'97 Saab 9000 Aero gone
Grey '88 ES dead

robkendall
480 Is my middle name

Post by robkendall » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:38 pm

couldnt agree more rohan

rgrds
rob
Warning! This post may contain traces of humour, sarcasm or wit. In case of allergic reaction call 0800 123 456 for free and confidential abuse. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/saracen480/spank.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/saracen480/armynewx.jpg[/img]

welsh-dragon
Can tell where the 480 was built

Post by welsh-dragon » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:59 pm

@Rob-Ad has been in the States for the last two or three weeks-hence the reason for no input. :D
'08 Mazda 6 Sport
480 Celebration-37k....SOLD
1996 Volvo 850R estate

Knows an Aerodeck isn't a 480

Post by 2127 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:32 am

Spot on Rohan & Rob, think it's time to bury the axes and try to settle this once and for all. Nirex has made clear that the R5 will be up for sale shortly and hopefully it will make decent money. Then Adam should get his dough back and Nirex can focus on other and far more important issues than this.

And let's learn some lessons out of this. On all sides.
Less is often more.

hjkort
Advanced 480 rookie

Post by hjkort » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:40 am

2127 wrote:And let's learn some lessons out of this. On all sides.
yes dad... :scared:
[color=cyan]member 1968[/color]
[img]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n225/hjkort/banner3.jpg[/img]

Knows an Aerodeck isn't a 480

Post by 2127 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:45 am

hjkort wrote:
2127 wrote:And let's learn some lessons out of this. On all sides.
yes dad... :scared:
Rascal! :lol:
Less is often more.