Nirex

Sometimes threads get out of hand. People start offending each other or do things that are not allowed (like asking for illegal software). These sort of threads will end up in the 'Hall of Shame'.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

JayTee
480 Expert

Post by JayTee » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:02 am

volvo-bigbrother wrote:This thread is going way Image

The problem now is my PMs are being ignored so this seems the only way to get ones attention.

Nirex has been posting on the forum daily but like I said my PMs are being ignored. I would like either a refund of proof of postage, if you have been in touch with the post office then you will get your money back but like I said I am left with noting except a hole in my wallet.

Didn’t really want to do this but when all else fails
that is wrong I was close to sending some dosh for a few bits but due to the cost of xmas presents didn't .
Volvo bb hope this gets sorted soon
but judging by the I'm bigger than you and can do X Y or Z martial art
I think you've been had ANY decent person would just sort it out rather than ignore you ( been a good way down this road with some one who used to sell spoilers)
as for nirex if you are reading this sort it out DON'T be a twat cos one day
you'll end up ripping off someone Who WILL give you a kicking
volvo BB is an honest kid send him his money back
There's a bit of 480 in all of us

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v140/JayTee7774/

Big Brother

Post by Big Brother » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:42 pm

Just some interesting facts here from the post office:
Anyway, here's some info if he really has posted and they've lost the parcel>>>
the PostOffice can find if a parcel has been nondelivered within 48hrs - all you do is quote the parcel reference number on their tracking number - 0845 9272100 and it tells you where the parcel is.

If a parcel is lost, you complete the claim form and they gtee to refund you in 2 weeks - http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/cont ... 5#13300287
It shouldn't take more than 2-4 weeks for a refund

So can you at least please confirm the reference number Nirex, to give me some peace of mind

2001 V70

JayTee
480 Expert

Post by JayTee » Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:00 am

volvo-bigbrother wrote:
It shouldn't take more than 2-4 weeks for a refund

So can you at least please confirm the reference number Nirex, to give me some peace of mind
Mate I wouldn't hold my breath(if I was you) I'm prepared to admit I'm wrong but from all we have read about this Nirex character you've been had .

Nirex got any answers ?
There's a bit of 480 in all of us

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v140/JayTee7774/

VanDerGraaf
480 Is my middle name

Post by VanDerGraaf » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:02 am

Yeah, this is getting beyond a joke now. come on Chris, at least have the decency to respond to Adam's PMs etc.
You are not doing a very good job of representing your Renault owner's club with your lack of action on this.
Not only that but you are continuing to use this forum as if nothing has happened. Which is cavalier at best and rather shameless.
Do the right thing.

Rohan
08 Renault Laguna III Sport Tourer 2.0T 4 wheel steering madness
00 Citroën XM ES9 V6 incredible

Previously:
00 W210 Mercedes E430 V8 estate LPG .....wünderbar!
00 W210 Mercedes E320cdi estate dead, eaten alive
95 Citroën XM 2.5 TD estate dead
95 Citroën XM 2.1 TD stolen/dead
'97 Saab 9000 Aero gone
Vase Green '94 Twin Pipe 480 Turbo
"Scar", Vase Green '94 Turbo dead
"Green Goblin" '93 Turbo Auto PITA, dead
Grey '88 ES dead
Steel Grey '93 480 Turbo sold and believed dead

Brasco
480 Is my middle name

Post by Brasco » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:17 am

VanDerGraaf wrote: Which is cavalier at best
I'd say it's corsa :|

Sorry. I hope things work out in a fair way.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/Brasco480/myelan3.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/Brasco480/SV400024rip-1.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/Brasco480/fc85e36c.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/Brasco480/SV400044-1.jpg[/img]

haz@nocturnal_development
480 Rookie

Post by haz@nocturnal_development » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:16 pm

any update?

i hope this is getting somewhere now.

haz :)
reanualt 5 campus, Volvo turbo conversion, hybrid T28, -31 actautor, external oil cooler, THS intercooler, rear radiator, large throttle, Adaptronic ECU, cossie blue injectors. results recorded '06 (21 psi 228bhp/229lbs),(23psi 12.6 @108mph)

Big Brother

Post by Big Brother » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:18 pm

Nothing at all. No word, nothing :badmood:

2001 V70

haz@nocturnal_development
480 Rookie

Post by haz@nocturnal_development » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:50 pm

sorry mate, least ya tried :wall:

keep us posted :)

haz :)
reanualt 5 campus, Volvo turbo conversion, hybrid T28, -31 actautor, external oil cooler, THS intercooler, rear radiator, large throttle, Adaptronic ECU, cossie blue injectors. results recorded '06 (21 psi 228bhp/229lbs),(23psi 12.6 @108mph)

martinholmesuk
Friend of Club 480 Europe

Post by martinholmesuk » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:54 pm

Well I sent him a pm saying

"Hey Nirex, This is taking the piss if you can post in Daves enigne thread and you cant come over here and reply to Adam and the others asking what the hell your doing."

Maybe i'll get a reply :D
Volvo 940 Turbo 19T (real Volvo :P)
Audi TT

Matthew Brennan
480 Rookie

Post by Matthew Brennan » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:12 pm

martinholmesuk wrote:Well I sent him a pm saying

"Hey Nirex, This is taking the piss if you can post in Daves enigne thread and you cant come over here and reply to Adam and the others asking what the hell your doing."

Yeah - its like his own special thead over here called "Nirex" - if i had my own special thread (for being nice or for being a .......) I would come check it and reply to people and all that, not just ignore them and make myself look worse and worse!!

Hope it gets resolved soon - any news yet VBB?
Nirex

Replies: 52
Views: 900
Forum: Tuning And Tweaking Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:50 pm Subject: volvo turbo engine, different body
hmmmm,

did not mean it to be that size,

how do i re-size the image so as not to p**s off anyone
HOWSABOUT THIS INSTEAD?:
hmmmm,

did not mean it to be that size,

how do i send VBB a refund so as not to p**s off anyone

JohnTurbo

Post by JohnTurbo » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:45 pm

Past:
94 Turbo - Red
94 Turbo - Black (Converted from NA 2.0)
92 Turbo - Red
90 Turbo - Silver
Now:
00 Exige
15 GKD Legend
16 Skoda Superb

Big Brother

Post by Big Brother » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:15 pm

martinholmesuk wrote:Well I sent him a pm saying

Cheers Martin :)

Matthew Brennan wrote:
Hope it gets resolved soon - any news yet VBB?
Fuck all I'm afraid :cryhard:
You suggesting I do that?

2001 V70

Matthew Brennan
480 Rookie

Post by Matthew Brennan » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:28 pm

Wow, http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399203 -!!

That is distressing reading, and it goes on and on, i followed the link at the bottom of the site and read some of that too! You just dont know who to belive at first but then the lack of reply's by the people being accused of rip-offage seems to incriminate them more and more over time.......

But surely this is a nice friendly forum for lovers of the Volvo 480 in Europe, provided for us by our gracious host (hi!, thanks!,) no-one would do that on this forum would they? - its all about the love for the 480... Thats what I thought?

I'm really sorry for you Volvo-Bigbrother this sucks! I just never thought stuff like that happened, I realise i'm not invloved but I just wanted to lend some moral support for you.

Nirex - it's not to late to make it good, pehaps i'm reading to much into it?

Matt

Big Brother

Post by Big Brother » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:39 pm

Oh I didn’t read all of it, I just saw the signature of one of the members who has been ripped off

Ad

2001 V70

Big Brother

Post by Big Brother » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:51 pm

Fookin hell 73 pages of it :eek: I hope this thread doesn’t get like that

Ad

2001 V70

VanDerGraaf
480 Is my middle name

Post by VanDerGraaf » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:06 pm

67 pages to go....

Nirex come on sort this out for God's sake. You are going to end up (very rightly) getting banned from the Forum.

I'm not threatening you with this action as i have no control over such things, merely predicting the outcome of this affair.
God dude, even if you are short of money, just come out and say it instead of making Adam weary and exasperated with this endless guessing game.
08 Renault Laguna III Sport Tourer 2.0T 4 wheel steering madness
00 Citroën XM ES9 V6 incredible

Previously:
00 W210 Mercedes E430 V8 estate LPG .....wünderbar!
00 W210 Mercedes E320cdi estate dead, eaten alive
95 Citroën XM 2.5 TD estate dead
95 Citroën XM 2.1 TD stolen/dead
'97 Saab 9000 Aero gone
Vase Green '94 Twin Pipe 480 Turbo
"Scar", Vase Green '94 Turbo dead
"Green Goblin" '93 Turbo Auto PITA, dead
Grey '88 ES dead
Steel Grey '93 480 Turbo sold and believed dead

Joolz

Post by Joolz » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:33 pm

he's not short of money...he has £50 of Vbb's :angry:
Volvo 480 Celebration 466 Dark Grey Metallic (PUS)
previously
Volvo 480 2 ltr Paris Blue
Volvo 480 2 ltr Peacock Green
Volvo 480 1.7 White
Volvo 760 GLE Saloon 2.8 V6 Blue

stu chacks

Bad Karma

Post by stu chacks » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:38 pm

Well it comes as no suprise to me someone's busy out and about spending one of our real 480forum members hard earned cash this week on his R5T....

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/thread.asp?S ... icID=47103

Just gives you that warm feeling inside doesn't it?

I remember Admin (Gaz)was quick enough to defend Nirex and lock his original thread when members were only expressed their opinion it was bad karma what he was doing on a 480 appreciation forum, I just hope Adam get's the same backing now it appears first impressions may have been right.

@JT - that thread could make bedtime reading for a month, I got to page6 and gave up! Did the guy get his money back in the end? Was v.amusing read. Let's hope this thread doesn't end up on there! Come on Nirex, send Ad his cheque back man, this can be resolved by Friday (and that's 2nd class post!).

Earl.

Nirex
Started learning about 480

Post by Nirex » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:26 am

Well it comes as no suprise to me someone's busy out and about spending one of our real 480forum members hard earned cash this week on his R5T....

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/thread.asp?S ... icID=47103

--------------------
this is only a copy of a recent post about me asking the price of a part. where does that say i have the money to buy it.

you want my situation............here you go. at the moment i am sitting without a job as my business partner ripped me off for our entire business that we had spent 2 years building, that was 6 months ago. at the moment i cannot work due to having very bad problems with my right leg due to a car crash in 2003 (cu a long story short i spent 6 months learning to walk again). i am currently around 15,000 out of pocket due to the business going under.
i have also just found out i will be a father in 6 months.
MONEY IS NOT EXACTLY ABUNDANT AT THE MOMENT.

as i have tried to tell adam, i am more than happy to give him a refund as the parts seem to have vanished into oblivion. the only problem being is setting aside £50 that is not needed for rent, bills or food. as anyone who has been on state benefit will tell you, they don't even give you enough to live on never mind find extra. which is why i tried to sell some parts. i am and have been trying for the last month odd to sell some other parts to give me enough money to pay back adam.

I have not been intentionaly avoiding pms or posts but have been limited to when i can access the net due to a faulty laptop charger (the laptop is my only access to the net). i have been coming on here latley to check for specific things such as pm's and answers to posts, so i'm sorry if i have missed anything that has been written.

i want to get this whole mess sorted out, trust me, I don't want a bad name for myself in a club that i have only recently joined (even though i seem to have done that already) I want to try to rectify that as soon as is financially possible.

Adam, this part is for you personally.

I will refund your money, that is a promise from gentleman to another. (feel free to read gentleman as car lover or petrol head). I am really sorry for all the problems this has caused to yourself and to the whole club.
Please feel free to pm me and i will do my best to respond to you as and when i am able to access the net. i will also send you a pm shortly.

thank you for being this understanding.

chris.
"you can sleep in your car, but you can't race your house."

"I take my life a 1/4 mile at a time"

martinholmesuk

Post by martinholmesuk » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:51 am

In answer to my PM

Code: Select all

Excuse me mate but what are you talking about 

1: over where exactly??? 

and 

2: what fucking business is it of yours. 

i'm sick of other people sticking their fucking noses in something that has nothing to do with them. why do you all have to get so fucking high and mighty. 

I have as much right as anyone to post where i want. 

and as and when i do sort things out with Adam, i will do so in private, not in a forum with hundreds of people reading what has nothing to do with them. 

thank you and good day 
chris
Hope that covers it.
Volvo 940 Turbo 19T (real Volvo :P)
Audi TT