It is my pride and joy, but it's got to go, need to by a new "Family" car Volvo V70.
- It's a 480 turbo
- 66,676 miles on the clock
- MOT December 2013
- TAX Jan 2014
- Popup lights work great
- Dashboard all still working
- Heated front seats
- Electric windows
- Electric sunroof
- K reg 1992
- Manual gearbox and clutch seem fine
- Interior is in good condition
- Paintwork good for its age
- Door and sunroof seal all seem good
- Logbook and original documents
- All seems to be rust free
- Had a new battery fitted a couple of months ago
Front tyres could do with replacing at some point as they have some cracking in the tyre wall. The backing to the speedo has peeled a little and in the damp it curls up and can affect the speedo, but a quick bit of work with some super glue should fix it. Paint work is generally in good nick apart from the driver's side rear wheel arch, where a repair before I had it was done but not with quite the right pair colour. Has a non standard radio, but its not connected. The interior is good for its age.
Its generally a really nice car. There are only 24, 480 Turbo S/Rs (sun roof) on the road in the UK, and only 6 of the 1992 year! A definite collector's car.
It's located in London SE9.
On eBay starting price £400, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 1256627652