Manual 480 Turbo Paris Blue for Sale

Cleaned up the garage, found parts laying around, but it turned out to be a complete Volvo 480? If you want to sell your car (480 only) you can place an advert here.

Moderators: jifflemon, coyote1980, Rachel

lord b
480 Newbie

Manual 480 Turbo Paris Blue for Sale

Post by lord b » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:00 am

OK Peeps,
Short Version - Bought as a project, driven for a few months, shoved in a barn and is still there.

Long Version - http://www.volvo-480-europe.org/forum/v ... 8&start=20

Bought it on a whim (as I do with many cars) with Plans to use as my track car, I used it for a few months just driving around town, got a richmod ecu etc, fitted it, didn't want to start, bought a Puma in the interim, had to give up driving for 6 months on medical grounds and 3 puma's later, still hammering Puma round track whilst 480 just continued to collect dust.

It has few issues, tyres are now shot, no MOT, belt overdue, no service history, started fine with Jump start couple of weeks ago (has been started, tyres pumped up and driven around yard occasionally), info centre currently appears not to be working.

Pictures are from before it just got abandoned - http://s202.photobucket.com/user/benjam ... t=3&page=1
Photo names are date photos taken - 20130608 (yyyy/mm/dd) would be 8th June 2013

It will need trailoring away from it's home just outside Rochester Kent, about 15 mins from Bluewater shopping centre and 5 mins from J1 of M2

450 quid

jifflemon
480 Is my middle name

Re: Manual 480 Turbo Paris Blue for Sale

Post by jifflemon » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:37 pm

Looks very presentable - Any more recent photo's? Rear arches certainly look to be holding up!

lord b
480 Newbie

Re: Manual 480 Turbo Paris Blue for Sale

Post by lord b » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:57 am

There appears to be surface rust on rear suspension arms etc but arches etc all appear to be in decent condition, usual rust areas seem clean, as per original ad one rear wing has been repaired a badly painted, but appears to be more like badly repaired minor accident damage rather than as a result of corrosion issues. I have added 4 pics to that photobucket folder of wing and underneath I took middle of June for someone who asked about car

If you want to have a look feel free to drop me a PM.

I want space for sons first project and I've conceded I'm never going to do anything with car.